Black Stockings: A Lingerie Pictorial

Helpful poses and expert buying advice from our favorite Victoria’s Secret models.

(Yes, that includes Adriana Lima.)


Black Stockings by Izabel Goulart

ESQ: What's the first word that comes to mind when I mention black stockings?

Izabel Goulart: Sexy.

ESQ: How would I know what size to buy for a woman?

IG: Go through her drawers and look for her size. Or go to a store and somebody can help you.

ESQ: Or I could wait until she falls asleep and put a tape measure around her thigh.

IG: Well, I'm sure if she woke up in the middle of that, she would be really excited.










Push-Up Bra by Karolina Kurkova

ESQ: What's the appeal of push-up bras? For you, I mean. I understand the appeal for me.

Karolina Kurkova: They're so sensual. The little bits of lace give you a little bit of femininity without being too provocative, and they give you great cleavage.

ESQ: Do they make good gifts?

KK: Absolutely. I mean, it depends on who's getting it for you. If it's my new lover or boyfriend or husband, of course I would like to get a beautiful bra like this. It's better than getting me, you know --

ESQ: Fishing tackle?

KK: Kinky stuff.

ESQ: Oh. What does it do, exactly?

KK: You don't know? It brings them closer together and gives you the perfect décolletage underneath your dress.

ESQ: Is it easy to take off?

KK: Very easy. Just open the button. I don't know what it is about you guys and bras. Just practice.

Filed under Esquire.com