And another one: Elin lookalike Tiger Woods wooed a year after marrying

Jamie Jungers

Two-year affair: Blonde model Jamie Jungers

This is model Jamie Jungers, whom The Mail on Sunday can reveal as yet another mistress of Tiger Woods.

Jamie, 26, first had sex with Woods in 2005, less than a year after he married and eight months after she got engaged.

The affair lasted more than two years and allegedly included liaisons at Woods's family home.

Her betrayed fiancé Derek Schmidt, 28, said from his Las Vegas home: 'On the night Jamie first slept with him, I had just bought the new Tiger Woods computer game. I was a big fan of his.

'Next morning, she told me she had met Tiger and he gave her his number - and like an idiot I got really excited.

'I even asked if she could call him so I could get my computer game signed.'

Mr Schmidt, a salesman, said Jamie met Woods while doing promotional work at a Las Vegas nightclub in early 2005.

'She told me she was called over by a bouncer who said someone important wanted to meet her in the VIP room.

'She said he was sitting with friends smoking a cigar when she walked up.

'He started hitting on her and telling her she was beautiful. I think she probably reminded him of his wife as Jamie has that Swedish blonde look.

'She told me he asked for her number and gave her his. Later we both called Tiger's number, putting her mobile on speaker phone.

'I still remember his answer machine message. It said, "You've called the right person at the wrong time. Please leave a message." I thought that was pretty cool.

'I put his number in my phone and took it to work to show my colleagues.

'I played them all the same answerphone message. They were tripping out.

'I had no idea my fiancée had slept with him the previous night. Now I feel like a total idiot.'

Tiger Woods and wife Elin in 2006

Playing away: Tiger Woods and wife Elin in 2006

He said that over the following months, Jamie made regular trips to California, where she was allegedly hooking up with Woods at the family mansion he owned at the time.

'She always had the excuse that she had to travel for promotional work,' he said.

'She said Woods was calling her whenever he landed in Las Vegas but insisted she was ignoring his calls. She said she thought he was very handsome. But I never thought she was cheating. She insisted nothing was going on.

'Jamie was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He not only wrecked his marriage, he ruined mine.'

Mr Schmidt broke up with Jamie in 2007.

'I think Jamie was star-struck and didn't know how to turn him down,' he said. 'But he has been playing a dangerous game with other people's lives and it is high time he got burnt.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233564/And-Elin-lookalike-Tiger-Woods-wooed-year-marrying.html?printingPage=true